Tuesday, December 29, 2009

B-eat-it

Participant: Naila Imad Eldin

Committee: Gender issues

Specific issue: eating disorders

Title of the project: B-eat-it

Outline of the project: I want to boost girls self esteem in my school to prevent eating disorders.

Aims: I want to raise money through bake sales to cover the expense of folders and other materials that should be provided to all girls attending my school.

Indicators of success: If I am able complete my project and see if people respond in favor of my campaign, I will know it is successful.

Target audience: The girls in my high school.
I will ask my friends and promote my campaign with the help and aid of my school’s CED.

Scope: Just within my school

Duration: 1 or 2 weeks.

Resources: money, folders, pen
Cost: 300 $

Delegation of tasks/involvement of others:
Whoever wants to help will be welcome to promote is welcome. I need help for the design of the logo etc

Development:
If it works well, I will continue the project and event next year.

Feasibility:
I think that it is really feasible because the money and expenditure required to run the campaign is a reasonable sum that I can gather.

Timeline/ critical path:
I would like to finish it by May.


Qualitative/main risk:
Gathering the money and obtaining the approval of my school to run the campaign.
Quantitative measurements of uncertainty and probability:
Both are really small.

Risk management
Response to main risk:
I will persist and continue trying to search for open doors – even if it means gaining permission from a school other than mine.
If I don’t have enough money, I will look for alternative venues for obtaining the materials such as the folders.
Contingency: Try again but change some points to make the whole campaign catchier.

No comments:

Post a Comment